Monday, December 26, 2011

"Eat Pretty for the Holidays" Contest

This was my entry for the contest on Sali & Nates amazing site "They Draw & Cook"
I actually did 2 ,but the 2nd one wouldnt let me save it in a jpeg format & so it missed the deadline-bummer!
Relaxing Mom was my entry and I combined the baubles & sparkly's of Christmas with the donuts & latkes of Hannukah with all the lush smells & colours & lights of it all!Concentrating on the inner beauty & to help mom relax in all the craziness of it all!
There were 140 beautiul entries!!!The day they were supposed to announce the  top ones I kept checking ,but it was only a day later that they finally announced the 30 top illustrations .I was sooo nervous & excited & scrolled down slowly holding my breath, becoming more & more sure I would'nt be on it !& then I found mine! number 24 !yay!!! I was shaking with excitement!

Any way to cut a long story short mine was chosen as one of the 5 runner ups and I won a beautiful calender!
thank you Nate & Sali!

No comments:

Post a Comment