Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Liebster Blog Award



A huge thank you goes out to the wonderful & talented Sandra Hershenson for awarding me the Liebster Blog Award!!
Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note.

If you receive the award, you should:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favourite bloggers and keep it going!
This is the nice side of a chain letter. It’s always good to be appreciated and too often we are all quick to criticise and slow to praise. So here are some virtual pats on the back to five of my favourite bloggers.

I am awarding the Liebster Award to the following blogs:
1. Sandra Hershenson a special friend and the author of a fantastic book that we are doing together!
2. Rebecca Bermeister a great friend ,wonderful woman and a fantastic writter!!!
3.Miss Marple's Musings for a wonderful blog & interviews a different artist every Wednesday!
4.Marjorie van Heerden  an amazing South African Illusrator & author who inspired me to become an illustrator!
5.Enid Richemont  a long-established UK children's author,with whom I have had the honour & pleasure of working together with on an eBook for uTales.


We are supposed to add 5 interesting facts about ourselves...phew the pressure's on!
here goes:
1.Although all my life I dreamed to be a kindergarten teacher I studied to become a Textile Designer and today I illustrate kiddies books!you never quiet know where life will take you!an amazing journey!
2.I can't spell to save my life!(as you have by no doubt already realised!)
3.I can never quiet get rid of the ever-growing mountain of washing!
4.I'm blessed with 4 glorious kids!and each one has a different colour hair
5.my cat loves eating cucumbers

No comments:

Post a Comment